
Fans of the show "Lost" oughtta know what I'm talking about. (You know you're hooked when you see a rope on the beach and that's seriously the very first thing you think of.) For reference of where I'm at, last night I watched episode 4 of season 2, "Everybody Hates Hugo." I love where the second season is going, and what, I'm a couple episodes behind America? (I have a kind DVD supplier keeping me relatively up to date.)
As my good friend Matt Stewart was apt to point out, I'd be remiss to not mention that great holiday-time tradition known to all as The Winter Beard. It's almost two years since I first published the original article, and here's a link:
http://thecabinet.collegepublisher.com/media/paper589/news/2003/12/09/Forum/Winter.Beard.Worn.By.Few.Respected.By.Many-575548.shtml
I hope all your scruff is coming along nicely. And please, if you too are a fan of Lost, no spoilers. Merry December, all!

1 comment:
I should have known better than to imagine the winter beard would end with college. Oh dear.
Post a Comment