July 3, 2006

A few more

I pulled this one off my school's Web site:


And this is me and my "Pre School" class, who I really loved a lot. Sweet, sweet kids:


This class started small and a bit tough to handle, as most of them were kids who were passed over in being accepted to Primary school for one reason or another. The majority didn't see their parents all year, either, which was tough. They grew throughout the year, adding such studs as Canadian David and Jaker, and I might've loved this class most of all (I named a bunch of 'em, too). They learned a lot this year, and with the help of Anna, I saw them become a really well-behaved, sweet class, definitely ready for Primary school. You could say they were my Sandlot kids, a rag-tag group of misfits who really came together in the end. I'll miss them all.

No comments: